(Digital Asset Manager)
DAM good for data
Unlock the potential of your digital assets with Libris DAM. Optimised for convenient browsing, intelligent search and flexible download options, user-friendly software helps you securely share and manage great digital content.
your digital assets in one place, easily accessible and searchable, that’s fast and simple to use.
- Access via the web or as a shared drive on your computer
- Send brand materials to staff, suppliers or clients with total confidence
- Eliminate CDs, USB sticks and over-sized email attachments completely
- Without depending upon busy graphics teams, resize, reformat and share media
- Track, audit, log and monitor everything in one place
your assets with fast, intelligent and accurate results.
- Search results offer more suggestions that you can click
- Search inside documents like PDFs
- Add your own dropdown lists, checkboxes, keywords, free text and directory trees
- Enforce controlled vocabularies or selectively hide data
- Browse by location on maps (and turn GPS coordinates into real place names)
your content quickly and easily with a shareable lightbox that links to multiple files, whatever their size.
- Send any number of files to any number of people, even large videos
- Discuss and change selections with a real-time chat feature and email alerts
- Share files via email, Twitter, Facebook, DropBox or as web links
- You’ll never need a temporary copy, since everything is centrally stored
your images and videos in multiple graphic formats at the click of a button.
- Change the resolution
(e.g. convert from 300 dpi to 72 dpi)
- Change the colour space (e.g. RGB to CMYK)
- Change from one format to another
(e.g. convert TIFF to JPEG)
- Resize and crop (e.g. extract an image from a PDF to use on the web)
- Publish altered files to the web or download them to your computer